.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

March 21, 2005

Brian, do you have something to tell us?

I've been meaning to post this since our party the other weekend. Scott had wandered into my room and saw my display of foreign currency. He wondered why it is that Brian is on the 1000 Rupiah Indonesian note that I had picked up from my recent trip to Bali.
I hadn't noticed this before and was surprised to see the very strong resembelance our friend Brian has to one Kapitan Pattimura aka Thomas Matulessy who lead a revolt against the Dutch on Saparua Island in 1817.


What do you think? perhaps this isn't the best picture of Brian but it's the only one I have, just try picturing him with a sword, he's already got a Balinese hat on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?