.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

March 04, 2005

PARTY TIME EXCELLENT!

Our house is having a party tonight, YAY! We have people coming from Charllottesville, NYC and Virginia Beach! We spent most of last night buying party related paraphanalia and cleaning and rearranging the house. There are even going to be a couple people that I haven't seen since highschool, I'm soo excited! We've got at least two people celebrating their birthdays and one who just got into the best journalism schools in the country. Also, I've just bought a ticket to Italy for April since my boss finally OKed it. Plenty to celebrate! We'll have 7 hours of music in every area of the house, a keg, Allaire Punch, Flip-cup, and Beer Pong. I feel like I'm back in college only our keg is filled with Miller instead of Natty Light, the Allaire Punch will actually be in a punch bowl instead of a tupperware tub, and .... well, now that I think about it, it's going to be exactly like college again. Sweet!

Comments:
i'm commin' and gettin' drunk ... so what about the paper due tomorrow morning? or the midterm later on ... screw it! i'm partying!
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?