.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

February 23, 2005

Wind Burn goes straight through spandex

Oh look at me go! I'm crazy blogger today. Anyway, So I finally did it! Something I've been talking about since last summer. I rode my bike the 12 miles from my house in Arlington to my work in Reston. I'd been meaning to do it since one of my coworkers graciously gave me a bike in about May. Mostly I'd been slacking off and then winter came and it was getting dark too soon for me to get home before sunset. But now the sun is visible til almost 6 and I ran out of excuses. So here I am at work without a car, my bike locked to a tree in the back of the parking lot cause my stupid suburban office doesn't have a bike rack, and I'm thinking, thank God the snow isn't supposed to start until tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?