.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

January 10, 2005

David Graham Arrives!

Happy Birthday David!! And Congratulations Kim and Ted!!!

It's official, I'm now an Aunt! My sister, Kim, gave birth to an adorable baby boy! I don't have pictures yet, but I hope to get some in the next day or two (a quick hurrah for electronic photography!) Here are the stats:

David ? Graham (middle name is yet to be decided)
7lbs 5oz
Born 12:08 CMT

I can't tell you how excited I am, I feel like I've just had about 50 espressos and then won an all expenses paid trip to Japan, I'm so jittery. So much for getting any more work done today!

Corrections! That's 15 ounces and MST not CMT, maybe I was a little too excited :-)

Comments:
Congratulations again Auntie Julie!
 
Yayyy its kinda fun being an Aunt huh? I will forward pics when we get them. I can't believe Kim is a mom! agg
 
Yayyy its kinda fun being an Aunt huh? I will forward pics when we get them. I can't believe Kim is a mom! agg
-Vicki
 
Congrats. They grow up so fast. In fact, my niece is getting married in 6 days.

-Brian

P.S. David is a quality name.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?