.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

February 27, 2005

DJ Jazzy Denver!

So the big news that I haven't mentioned here yet is that a couple weekends ago I went out to denver to meet my nephew, who is the most adorablest human being to ever grace this diverse earth! Here's the scoop:

Getting lost on the way from the airport to my sister's house
Lunch at Little Anita's (son of Vienna-based Anita's)
Baby Bouncing and oogling
Homemade Beer (thanks Ted!)
Some beer with fellow Madison Alumni's who I'd never met before in my life
Snowscooting
Tented Lasagna (well done Billy)
Hot tubs as the snow falls
Empire Burgers and Dairy King
Skiing of course!
Coors Brewery Tour
And of course more Baby bouncing and oogling

All in all an extremely successful trip, I had such a great time that I made a video using iMovie (one of my favorite programs that comes with all Macs) you can see it here on a page my cousin Rick made for it (thanks!). I used that particular song cause Vicki and I had it in our heads the entire weekend and made Rick play it over and over again on the carride back to Denver.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?