.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

March 18, 2005

Whiskey in the Jar and Penguins in the Bar

So did you go out for St. Patricks day last night? I hope so, I sure did. We didn't make it into a Irish pub cause we wanted to eat dinner and they laughed in my face when I asked about the chances of getting a table and dinner at Molly Malones in Clarendon. But this was blessing in disguise since we ended up at Hard Times where they had Killians for $1! What a sweet deal! Afterwards we went to Mr.Days and had a much needed Irish Car Bomb. Poor Naomi was sick and we headed home a little early but I was plenty drunk enough for a Thursday night and ended up passing out on the couch in from of Best of Will Ferrell SNL. Anyway, so if you did make it into an Irish Pub last night, did it feel like this?

This is a picture that one of my reviewers from the other day took on his trip to Antartica with his granddaughter. Those are all penguins! So cute.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?