.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

March 17, 2005

No Green Beer for me, please!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

I thought I'd commemorate this St. Patty's day with a few photos from my trip to Ireland. Oh, and a lot of Guinness tonight!


Here's a picture of the famous St. James' Gate, the main entrance into the Guinness Brewery, it's still in use as you can tell. The Guinness complex is absolutely huge, with it's own train system and museum.


Here's a picture from the gravity bar in the Guinness Brewery where they serve the best pint of Guinness you'll ever have.


Here's me kissing the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. I had no idea that you had to bend over backwards above a 6 story drop to do it. Apparently, I was supposed to be able to bullshit really well for a year, but I didn't notice any difference. I won't mention the rumor as to what the locals do to the stone at night.


And here's an old guy I met at a pub in Galway (I think) he grew up in the town, one of 11 children and he was completely adorable. He bought me a Bailey's and Goatsmilk drink, which was actually better than it sounds.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?