.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

June 16, 2005

The Evil Sickness of DEATH

Symptoms:

Cure:

Result:
Four days of pure misery, only to come back to work on Wednesday and get totally stressed out because that work that you pushed off Friday afternoon to do Monday, is now really late. Damn.

Last weekend was not the best weekend of my life. But, I am slowing getting better and I still have lots of bad pun popsicles which along with sushi seemed to be the only things I could enjoy eating. I've finally stopped giving secret evil eyes to the woman at work who gave me this DEATH illness. And my headache is almost gone (I hope). The downside is that I'm afraid I might have given it to one of my other coworkers, who had to go home early today.


*seven after one

Comments:
oh man. sorry to hear you've been sick, Julie, but glad you're feeling better.

got any other puns for us?
 
Sure, I think we had this one at beachweek, but I got it again last night.

What is it called when you lend money to a Bison?
 
I think it's got to be "buffaloan"

but maybe you could also say he's "going into hoxen"
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?