.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 24, 2005

Scrubs and Bums

So the last three weekends I've been heading out to my parents boat, scrubbing away the mildew and attempting to not be like that house in your neighborhood that just never mows their lawn. The boat looked pretty bad before we got to it, there was black and green mildew all over it, we've now gotten most of it off but it's still not looking perfect. Hopefully there will be enough wind out on the bay this weekend for a proper sail, I'm afraid the constantly changing and flagging wind of last Sunday just isn't going to cut it for me.

Here's a picture of Gianluca, Mom, and I hard at work, I think the water streaming out of the hose is somehow just a little silly. Put your mouse over top of it to see the picture taken without us knowing. (Pictures courtesy of Dad)

I meant to write a really witty post about us almost ramming this other sailboat at about half a mile an hour or about our yearly troubles pulling in and out of the slip for the first time, but sadly, I've got these edits that I'm way behind on at work and all creativity is sapped out of me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?