.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 20, 2005

Lub Lub!

Last night I found out that I wasn't even born yet when Empire Strikes Back came out! For some reason this surprised me. Anyway, in honor of my plans to see the last Star Wars movie tonight I give you the Star Wars Personality Test. It's sort of obviously geared towards the nerdy skinny teenage boy but I'll let that slide, since I'm very happy with my results.

Wicket is my favorite! Did anyone else ever watch those Ewok movies that came out in the 80's? They were great, and I have to admit that I used to have the Ewok Celebration song from Return of the Jedi on my computer in college. It just makes you want to dance around the room like an idiot, don't you think?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?