.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 19, 2005

My Authentic Career

So I have a voucher for a free session here. I called up the lady who runs it and she seemed very nice. Basically, you meet for 3 hours and I guess she asks you questions and then assesses what your career options are as well as gives you some insight into what type of career you'd be best at and enjoy the most. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while but never got inspired enough to really look into it. But yesterday this voucher basically fell in my lap and I figure I'd be an idiot not to take advantage of it. So I signed up for tomorrow night at the Founders Restaurant & Brewing Co.

At best I could leave this meeting knowing exactly what type of career I want and at worst I at least come out with a good meal and one or two good beers. I figure either way I'm a winner. So if anyone else is interested there's still probably a chance to sign up or ask me about it on Thursday and I tell you how it went.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?