.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 12, 2005

Freaky Flexibility

I haven't uploaded pictures from this weekend yet, but I will soon enough. In the mean time, I was just talking to my coworker who has an exercise ball instead of a chair in her office. She's so funny, she sits all day at her computer rolling around on an excercise ball. Anyway, we were looking at the different stretches you can do using the ball. While I'm talking to her, I all of a sudden remember part of a dream that I must have had recently. It's the weirdest feeling, suddenly remembering part of a dream like that. Anyway, in my dream I was amazingly flexible. I could fold over perfectly and do the splits and everything. I've never been able to do the splits in my life. When I was a kid trying to get the Presidential Award for physical fitness, I passed all of the challenges easily except for V-sit and Reach. It was the bain of my young existence. I did get Presidential every year but I'm convinced that my gym teacher cheated for me and said I made the V-sit when I was probably at least an inch off. So I tried to find out what this extreme flexibility could mean but I didn't find it in any of the online dream analyzer programs. Any ideas?

Comments:
Haha, I'm not sure which M&M commercial you're referring to but I went to the website to find out and found this. It's hilarious and well slightly disturbing.
 
maybe it's the sheep boy skittles commercial. now THAT is disturbing
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?