.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 07, 2005

Did I have to turn 25 this year?

Today started just awful. I got ANOTHER speeding ticket. But it sucks cause the only reason I was speeding was to get around this stupid ass white car so I could get into the right lane and turn right. Damn you white car! Anyway, I half expected the cop to take away my license right then and there and tow my car away. I've gotten way too many speeding tickets in my 8.5 years of driving and I am not happy about turning 25 when I will be kicked off of my parents insurance and will probably get a huge payment increase, even though it's supposed to go down when you turn 25.

Why is that that I can never get out of a speeding ticket? I was in a car once with a friend that got pulled over for speeding, she didn't say a word and cop took one look at her and let her off, and before you say anything, it was a woman cop. The worst part about this ticket was that I was seriously thinking about biking to work today. But no, I had to decide to drive so I could run this afternoon. Damn you, marathon, and making me actually want to run!

Surprisingly enough though, the rest of the day has been quite nice, I've gotten a lot of work done and I've had time to browse Amazon.com, cause spending more money always makes me happy. I decided that I needed to buy something to facilitate my bike commuting and discourage my speeding-ticket-getting car commute. So here it is:
(for some reason it's in the "Lawn and Patio" category)
Anyway, it's basically a Camelbak only not so ridiculously overpriced and hopefully it will make me never want to drive to work ever again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?