.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 15, 2005

A little pick me up

So that last post left me feeling so negative that I decided I have to write another one in order to counteract the effects. So here it is:

5 Things I love that other people in my group of friends or peer group don't understand.


å. Olives
I absolutely love olives, I can't get enough of them, given an unlimited amount of water and bread to offset the saltiness I would eat olives all day long. Jalepeños too, those things rock and they just about go with everything (or at least I think they do).

∫. Irish music/Silly music
If you know anything about me you know I enjoy a good Irish song or two (preferrably with a beer in one hand). Also, silly, happy-go-lucky songs. Triplets by Danny Kaye, Rainbow Connection by Kermit, and Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport by I don't know who, just to name a few.

ç. Old Movies
AMC and TCM are a couple of my favorite TV channels. Anything with Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire, or Cary Grant, I guess I'm just a sucker for the suave sophisticated man of yester year.

∂. British Humor
Ok there are a lot of people that do like british humor but there are so many that just don't get it.

é. Funny Hats
I'm not sure why this is myself. But for some reason I think it's hilarious, after a drink or two, to take out all of the funny hats in my room and force people to wear them. If I had a collection of funny glasses I'd probably make people wear them too :-)

Comments:
Olives are awesome, but I'm afraid Greece may have spoiled me because the olives there were so good and cheap. Are there plentiful, high-quality olives waiting to be consumed in Italy?
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?