.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 19, 2005

PRMRP Hell

Sadly the weather in Italy for next week is not looking so good.

Also, I just realized that I don't have enough camera memory for Italy.

And is it just me or is the new Pope a little scary looking?

I've managed to get myself in about the worst mood possible here at work. In order to save my poor roomates the terror of dealing with me in this awful mood, I'm going to begin breaking in my new running shoes before I head home.

I'm now occupying myself with making up other things that PRMRP (our big meeting in two weeks) can stand for:

Please Rip My Retna to Pieces

(that's all i got so far)

Will this day never end?

Comments:
what do you know? it's not supposed to rain on my birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?