.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

June 16, 2005

Hopefully not falling down drunk

This is a bar that completely appeals to my drunken sensibilities. No more of those other bars mocking me with their standing abilities, I see them laughing at me as I totter down the street after a particularly heavy night. You'll get yours you straight edged bars with good posture, I will be mocked no longer. Here is a bar that understands me!




My sister, Vicki, sent these pictures out last night. I have no idea where this bar is, but I'm going to go with my brother's guess of Krakow, Poland. I'd love to see what the inside looks like!

UPDATE: Chris has found the building. It's apparently in Sopot, Polland and is apparently not a bar at all but a business-office center! Chris also lets us know that it is here on the map.

Comments:
Actually what Chris tells me is that it is an business office center with a bar on the first floor...I think the whole thing as a bar would be soo rocking, music blaring, man the place would look like its dancing..hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?