.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 09, 2006

Ooh la la lollipop, POP, ba doom doom doom doom

So there is a restaurant called Forth Story which is surprisingly enough on the 4th floor. It's above a popular Denver book store called Tattered Cover in Cherry Creek. The book store will soon move and the restaurant will have to close. It's a fairly fancy restaurant that has live jazz every monday night. So I went with Rob last night after judo to catch some jazz before they close. I wanted dessert and the cheesecake intrigued me. It said it was served with cherry-rhubarb compote and cherry lollipop. I thought that's strange, it must be some weird jam or something that is named cherry lollipop or perhaps they crush up lollipops and put them in the compote for a little crunch. How wrong I was. They actually served me cheesecake with a side of lollipop!



I think that Rob now thinks I'm a little weird for taking out my phone and shooting a picture of my food, apparently he's not a big blog reader. But he got over that when I told him about the Myrtle Beach Biker Children, now he thinks I'm odd for a completely different reason.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?