.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 04, 2006

At least my ankle is ok

I'm exhausted. Last night I had a soccer game at 10:25 and I thought hey, judo is from 7 to 9 I could go there then get some food then head to the soccer game. No problem, right? Ughhh. I had forgotten that I had to get up at 6 this morning in order to get to my Japanese class this afternoon. I felt like I'd been beat up, I ached everywhere, I had a bloody lip from judo and I'd been hit in the face in soccer. Also, I hadn't eaten a big enough lunch yesterday and I started to realize I needed some fuel about halfway through judo when I was getting creamed by a skinny 13 year-old boy. Granted he's a higher rank, but he's also about half my weight. He seemed to really enjoy running in circles around me while grip fighting, not necessarily effective, but it was extremely annoying.

The funny thing is that I think I actually had a better soccer game since I was too tired to actually think about what I was doing. Luckily, we had plenty of subs. But perhaps next time we have a late game I'll take a page from my team captain's book, she showed up drunk :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?