.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 27, 2006

Judo Senior Nationals Update

I know you've all been waiting for the results so here they are.

Sensei Heidi came in 3rd in women's 78Kg and 2nd in the women's Open.
Bandi came in 2nd in the men's Open, to an apparently much bigger Polish guy
Jim came in 5th in men's Masters.

I'm not sure how this affects Heidi's chance at an Olympic team spot but I hope not badly, I think she had hoped to come in first for her weight. In the meantime, I continue to try and get ready for the tournament in a couple weeks and the rank testing a week after. Several people at the dojo think that I could move up two ranks, which would be pretty cool.

Comments:
Wish you luck in moving up rank.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?