.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 24, 2006

Opening a Can O' Worms

Often times attempting to apply statistical analyses to everyday life has some uninformed and ugly side-effects. So I must admit that I hesitated before deciding to pass on this link. But I do find it interesting none the less. These types of studies are innately controversial. I think that the emotions it stirs up are infinitely more significant than the science itself. Personally, I can see that I am much more likely to point out possible confounding variables in this study than I would be in say a study showing that women are more likely to be right handed than men. It's interesting when you can see your own defensive tendencies.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?