.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 05, 2006

Not so intricate but still weird...

dreams. I had two of them last night. One was a little gross, I had gotten out of the shower and was cleaning out my ears with a q-tip and I pulled the q-tip out of my left ear and a huge spongy mass came out of my head. It wasn't waxy or anything, it was clear and spongy and wet. So nasty. In the second dream I was in japanese class and the know-it-all girl was laughing at me because I couldn't pronounce 'au bon pain'. I kept trying and she kept laughing until finally I say "well, I took spanish, not french" and that's the end of the dream. Random, no?

Comments:
girl! I had a weird dream too last night! How strange ... and I thought it was weird enough to post on my blog! Hope you're doing well Julie, I'm off the crazy schedule so hopefully when you visit or something we can hang!
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?