.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

August 29, 2005

A good Scottish podcast

One of the podcasts I regularly listen to is Top of the Pods, it's goofy, silly and British, right up my alley. Recently one of the guys went on vacation and they had a guest host from another podcast come in. The guy's name is Mark and he sounds exactly like John Hanna, needless to say, I was instantly in love. Anyway, I decided to check out his regular podcast called Tartan Podcast. It's a music based podcast that features a wide variety of unsigned Scottish musicians and seems to have gotten quite a bit of popularity in recent months. I've just listened to a couple of shows but so far I've been very impressed. You can find and subscribe through iTunes or you can listen from his blog here.

Comments:
Why are you so obsessed with me? I'm as big a wiener in real life as I was in those mummy films.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?