.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

August 19, 2005

Podcasting to the void

So, I've begun subscribing to a couple of podcasts which I listen to at work, they never quite make it to my iPod, which perhaps defeats the purpose but, oh well. iTunes has made it incredibly easy to find, subscribe and download podcasts. The problem is that all the podcasters out there so far seem to be complete idiots. Most podcasters I've come across are teams of two mid-twenties to early thirties dorky wanna-be radio personalities. The trouble is that I know these guys are idiots and half the time I'm laughing at them instead of with them but I just can't stop listening to them. The trouble is that even though they're idiots they're still much less annoying than the actual radio personalities that get paid to broadcast their inane chatter over the radio waves here in the DC area.

Comments:
any recommendations?
 
Well there's couple english guys that do a show called Top of the Pods, it's basically a top ten list every day. They're idiots but still kinda funny. They put this one section at the end of a cast they did on Top Ten Simpson's Characters that had me laughing out loud cause they were trying to sing the Lion Sleeps Tonight.

Also, there's this conspiracy theory guy (another brit) called Dissident Vox that takes himself a little too seriously and can get quite boring but I am horribly intrigued by him because he reminds me so much of my old roomate Fraz, only with a much better vocabulary.

You can find both through iTunes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?