.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

June 20, 2005

Baby Cheetahs!

On Saturday morning Brian and I joined his parents for a Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ) trip. I wish I had brought my camera with me. I was sad that the new Cheetah cubs weren't out yet, their public debut isn't until this Saturday, but you can see pictures here. Watch out, Catherine, your head may explode from the cuteness. There are several webcams for the cheetahs as well, but they don't seem to work on my computer here. Luckily, neither does the naked-mole rat camera, man those things are ugly.

Comments:
actually those pics are the old set of cheetah cubs which i got to see a few months back. if the new cubs are anywhere near as adorable, my head will indeed be exploding.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?