.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

August 03, 2005

There's Caviar in my Shoe

This week I've been plagued by strange vivid dreams, perhaps it has to do with the fact that I've moved back into my parents house, or perhaps I've been getting too much sleep since I hurt my ankle (yes, again) the other night at a soccer game, and am therefore not getting up early to run before work. Whatever the reason, last night's dream was the weirdest by far.

I was in Becca's house but not the house she just got, this place was more like a warehouse of some sort. Anyway, I was changing in this big store room when all of a sudden about 5 guys burst in the room. I yell at them to get out but they ignore me and start talking about all the stuff they have to move around. Becca and Patrick are at the door looking like they want to try and get the guys out of the room but are for some reason unable to. So I go up to the smallest one of the 5 and punch him as hard as I can in the left jaw. Weird feeling considering I've never punched anyone in the face before.

Anyway, so I finally get them out of the room and am able to finish changing. Then I'm in a bathroom but instead of a toilet there is a big bucket. Soon, a small Indian boy, about 8 years old, walks in. We proceed to have a very in depth conversation about philosophy and religion, the boy is Hindu and tries to explain the religion to me. I get the feeling that he is somehow exasperated with me and also feels very much superior to me. Then I hear my mom calling from the other room. We are late to go somewhere and I'm in a rush. I put on my shoes and scoop up the boy and hurry out. My parents are waiting for me, sitting on the couch. My mom says, "ah, there you are, now I just have to put on my shoes and we'll be ready. There's caviar in them." And sure enough I can hear the little caviar eggs being squished as she puts her feet into her shoes. The sound makes me feel a little queasy. The end.

The only things that I can think of that may have something to do with my waking life are the little indian boy and the caviar. It's possible that the caviar is related to the band named Caviar, whose song "Tangerine Speedo" I have recently rediscovered on an old mix CD of mine. The little indian boy reminds me of my cousin's son Matthew, who is not indian, but who told me the other night that Harry Potter is not cool.

Comments:
Matt Bruno told me I wasn't a true Harry Potter fan because I'm so far behind in my reading. Tis true? Discuss.
 
well, if we're comparing you with the number of people that pre-ordered the latest book and probably finished it within a couple days...
 
but when Joanne said she refuses to read HP, he said at least she's not claiming to be a fan. haha, whatever. I'm going to be done with 3, 4, and hopefully 5 by the end of this weekend. Then 6 before I move out of Brian's!
 
Matthew is very wise. Nerd.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?