.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

August 23, 2005

Did I slip through the system?

This weekend I received my new license in the mail. Even though I have many speeding tickets, a parking ticket and one accident on my record, it seems that the DMV has decided to continue allowing me free reign on the streets without retaking the written test. This rocks, since even though taking a couple hours to study the test booklet wouldn't have been too bad, I was not looking forward to taking on the nasty behemoth that is the DMV waiting line. Of course they only let you renew online every other time so I will have to battle the waiting line in five years time, but who knows where I'll be then.

The good thing about getting my new license is that it is now sideways instead of vertical and I can go to the giant wine store in Denver without being kicked out. This store for some reason kicked me out when I was there with my mom and sister three years ago even though I was 21 solely because I had a Virginia license that was still vertical. The stupidest part was that the woman understood and believed that I was 21 but kicked me out anyway, now tell me does that make sense? I stupidly had to wait in the car while my mom and sister finished shopping.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?