.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 10, 2004

Bugs hate me

What did I do to deserve this? Did I kill too many of you in my day? I didn't think that I was any more of a bug murderer than most. So what gives? Why do you, Bees, feel the need to swarm me while I was innocently walking the dog yesterday afternoon? Why must you sting me twice, under my shirt I might add, forcing me to drop the leash and run away, cursing under my breath? Then you followed me back to the house, stinging me one more time, again under my shirt, at least a half mile from the original swarming incident and forcing me to run the rest of the way back to the house so that I can tear my shirt off in privacy. Then one of you proceeded to taunt me in the house flying around the ceiling for at least another 10 minutes before finding the open door and leaving me alone. Perhaps it was the spiders, maybe they told you that I was easy pickings. Well let me warn you, I don't care any more if you pollinate the pretty flowers, and make the honey that I put in my tea, I wouldn't care if you made the world turn round. You, Bees, are on my hit list!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?