.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

August 30, 2004

Computer non-Savvy

So I'm thinking of buying an iBook. I'm thinking of getting one used off of craiglist, mostly because I'm cheap and I haven't heard a good argument not to, as long as I go see it first. I do know that I want a G4. But, I'm a little confused about a couple things.

Airport Extreme - how convenient/useful/necessary is this? is it something i'll be able to use everywhere?

512MB DDR266 SDRAM - is this enough? I plan on my major applications being Office, Adobe Photoshop and iMovies.

40GB Hard drive - also, is this enough?

What questions should I ask the owner? And how much should I pay?

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks all!

Comments:
bah! I missed my window for offering only half-wanted technical advice! this will haunt me...

-tom
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?