.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 07, 2004

Hurricane? What Hurricane?

So I tried to post an audioblog from the 1/2 marathon, while running along with Catherine but that was unsuccessful, I think that I forgot to hit the # key at the end of the message, I will do better next time.

Our weekend was awesome! Thanks SO SO much to Tanya and James for allowing us to partially take over their house for the weekend! I accidentally brought their key back with me, oops.

I had a lovely time cheering Na, Catherine and Jamie on a the race and am glad that I was not talked into actually running it myself :) It's just not my bag, baby, yeah. Also, it meant that my legs weren't sore for dancing sunday night. I'm sure all the scandalous details will be covered here, here and here, so I won't repeat them. Instead, I will go on to my big news!

I bought a computer! It's a Powerbook G4 and it is so cute. This is also the reason why this post will be so short, I'm still getting the feel of the new laptop and need much more play time.

Well done Girls!

Comments:
do you have any other pics? i want to see!
-catherine
 
yeah I do, but I haven't uploaded them onto shutterfly yet. But none of them are from after the 1/2 marathon since my battery ran out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?