.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 03, 2004

Livin' La Vida Loca

Thank you to all those who helped Becca and I celebrate our Birthday, but it's not over yet! Tonight I go to the parents house to see Kim, in town for the weekend, and hopefully to have cake as well, yummy. Then tomorrow morning I head down to VaBeach to cheer Jamie, Na, and Catherine on in the Rock and Roll Half Marathon, you go Gals! Also, there will be much beach lounging as long as the hurricane stays away and then Matt comes down sunday and we all party the night away, Yipeee!!! I can't wait, Labor Day weekend is much more fun now that it doesn't mean school and new classes to try and get ready for, and nightmares about going to the wrong class or something about accidental public nudity. Although I still get that one dream where you have to take a final for a class that you somehow forgot to go to the lectures all semester.

Anyway, last night was awesome, I only had two drinks, both had taste a little lacking but man did they pack a punch, I was loopy the entire night. It was the good sort of loopy that makes you want to dance when there isn't any music and put your pony tail sideways in a salute to the '80's, which I did. I also cinched my jeans in another misguided '80's salute but this was pre-drunkeness and only served to keep people at a healthy distance. The best thing was, though, that since Naomi brought me water and Matt made me drink it, I amazingly had zero hangover this morning! I think that my boss is amazed I made it to work on time! So as long as I can make it through another head-bashing-against-my-computer-boring day at work I'll be primed and ready for the weekend.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?