.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

June 15, 2006

Gunny sac races with the boss

So all is going well here, I've got a big weekend coming up. Tomorrow is an offsite company wide meeting followed by a company picnic, which should take the rest of the day. But, here is what scares me:

Dress to play! Lots of activities and chances to get dirty or messy.
*gunny sac races *tug-o-war *pie eating contest *volleyball *slippery watermelon toss ....to name a few!
Ribbons for contest winners


Haha, should be an interesting time at the least. Maybe I'll finally get to meet the fun people from across the street.

Then Saturday I have a judo potluck to go to during the day and at 6:00 it's time to meet my limo for Ring of Fire 24!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?