.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 30, 2006

Ring of Fire!

Yay for long weekends! And yay for Coors Light, haha! After a fairly productive Saturday morning of running, yard sale shopping and eating with Kim, Ted and DJ, I got a text message from Judo Adam asking if I was up for joining a few people at a bar to watch the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships), I thought sure I'd only ever come across it in passing on TV before and it might be fun to see it at a bar. Plus, I had nothing else planned that night. So I show up at just about the biggest bar I'd ever seen (I guess they call it an entertainment center) and get ready to watch the fights. The Silver Bullet Girls are wandering around giving raffle tickets away if you buy a Coors Light so I think "why not?" and get one. Meanwhile the fighting has started and between Heidi on my left talking about how cute The Rock is (he was in the audience on TV) and Jess on my right telling me all the intricacies of Mixed Martial Arts fighting it was rather entertaining. I picked fighters to cheer for based on, if say, they were from Virginia or simply because I couldn't remember the other guys name and had a great time cheering away with the rest of the crowd who seemed to know a lot more about it than me. After the main event was over and a large portion of the crowd had left, a guy showed up at the front of the room with a microphone to announce the winner of the Coors Light raffle. It was a little confusing at first because, I think, the guy was completely drunk, but he finally called out a raffle number, MY raffle number! I was completely shocked that I had won and the man with the mic seemed completely shocked that anyone had won, did I mention he was drunk? Anyway, this is what I won:

The winner plus a guest will get the VIP treatment for Ring of Fire 24 Integrity show on June 17th. The winners will be picked up in a limo from Brother's BBQ where they will accompany the Coors Light Ring Girls to the event. At the event the winners will be taken behind the scenes to meet a few of the fighters for pictures and autographs. The winners will then be brought to a double recliner couch set up ringside, where they will be treated to dinner from Brother's BBQ and wash it down with a bucket of cold Coors Light served by the lovely Silver Bullet Girls. The winners will then be brought back via limo to Brother's BBQ for the official ROF 24 after party.

I love that it is completely geared for a guy to win it. Now, I've got to figure out who to take:) Also, does anyone know anything about Ring of Fire? Perhaps, you could update me before I go so that I'm not completely clueless. I hope the fighters don't get offended when I know absolutely zero about them.

Oh yeah, I forgot to give you this link to the Ring of Fire flyer.

Comments:
LOL...take a picture with the Coors Light girls and send it to Brian!
 
LOL...take a picture with the Coors Light girls and send it to Brian!
 
Hey, you never told me anything about Coors Light Ring Girls or Silver Bullet Girls!
 
Would that get you out here sooner?
I'm sure I mentioned it at some point :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?