.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 25, 2006

Crazy running fantasies

My coworker was just telling me about the Outward Bound Relay and the Wild West Relay. They are both ultra relays out here in Colorado. Outward Bound is 170 miles and Wild West is 195 miles and it's all through beautiful Colorado landscape, yes, even mountains. It takes about 24 hours for each team to finish and each person runs multiple legs of several miles each. Maybe it's just because I got up way too early today, but these sound like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Outward Bound is in the beginning of September and might fall a little to close to the Rock and Roll Half Marathon but the Wild West Relay is in August and I might actually think about doing it. It'd be great training for the half, my lungs would be amazing at sea-level after running over Sand Creek Pass at 10,269 feet, don't ya think?


Anyway, I better get through the Bolder Boulder 10K on Monday first. I'm way under prepared.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?