.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

May 24, 2006

All right ladies, first one down and back wins!

This morning has been very odd so far. On my way to work I listened to a radio interview with this guy who got into a road rage dispute with Jake Plummer and didn't know it. He found out yesterday that it was Jake and has now decided that he doesn't want them to press charges or give him a fine, since he's got so much respect for the Broncos.

I saw two baby booties on the side of the highway about half a mile from each other one was blue and the other white.

Then I made it into work and they were filming chair races outside my cube for the upcoming National Sales Meeting. They were all so impressed with my ability to cut one piece of paper into a long strip that I got a cameo as holder of the finish line.









Sorry for the fuzziness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?