.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

December 22, 2005

Home, sweet home

I did go skiing last weekend, it was awesome and snowed almost the entire time. It was also ridiculously cold. Fortunately, I was well prepared. Aren't the trees pretty!

On sunday night we went to this really good Chinese restaurant in Winter Park and Kim and I got some cocktails in really cool containers. I took a picture on my phone since my camera wasn't around.



Mine was the one with the big belly. The big news is that I signed a lease on an apartment. Kinda scary, it's the first time I will have ever lived alone, and also the first time I've ever had my own kitchen! Granted it's tiny, but I actually had to buy my own plates and everything! It's a studio so a little difficult to capture it in pictures but here you go.



This is the view from the entrance, the bathroom is to my left.

This is my tiny kitchen and my upteen million glasses, it's amazing how many glasses you can accumulate when you enjoy stealing them from bars. The kitchen is such a tight fit, the fridge door doesn't open all the way, we'll see how long it takes me to get incredibly annoyed with that one.

And those are my two closets, with most of my clothes in them already. And the front door on the right. So cozy, no?

Well, I won't get to enjoy it much since I'm heading east on Saturday and I've just changed my flight so that I'm not coming back to Denver until the 8th now.

Comments:
congratulations! I can't wait to come and visit!

did you not steal the buddha glass for your collection?
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?