.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

October 13, 2005

It's done

So, I finally told my boss that I'm moving to Denver. How scary is this? It's just so final now. In one month I will be without a job. My last day will be Nov. 14th.

As far as the actual quitting part goes, that was incredibly easy. Of course that doesn't mean I wasn't totally stressed out about it for the last couple days. My boss pretty much knew it was coming though, and he couldn't have been nicer. He said he was happy for me and that it was a good move, he also told me to put him down for recommendations and that I was welcome back whenever. I swear he's like the best boss ever, I doubt I'll ever have a boss as easy to work with again.

So now the word is quickly spreading around the office. It's starting to get depressing, sigh. A couple people have already wandered into my office and told me how sad it is that I'm leaving. It's scary to think that I've known some of these people since I was 19! I'm gonna miss this place a lot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?