.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

October 07, 2005

My twisted mind

yet another look into it. Here's my dream from last night.

Brian and I along with his friends Zimm, Eric and Ev (I think Mark might have been there too) as well as my friend Jessica (who lives in Hong Kong) are going to a party at some girl's house. We have to take two cars and Brian and I end up driving. The house is in this big residential community area and on the way in there are people signing everyone up for a contest. But only people with cars are allowed to sign up, so Brian and I give them our info then head to the party.

At the party Jess gets completely annoyed with Eric, which makes sense if you've ever met Eric.

Other than that I don't remember much of the party, for some reason we all decide to stay there for the night though. I wake up at about 4 am and go to check on my car. During the night it had snowed a couple inches and I'm concerned that my parking brake wasn't set right and since I parked on the very steep driveway I'm afraid that the car has slid backwards into the cul-de-sac. Sure enough when I go outside my car is not where I left it. I look around and I can't find it anywhere. There are a couple cars covered in snow in the cul-de-sac and I vividly remember brushing away the snow from the license plates to see if I can find my car but it's nowhere to be found. Soon I give up and go back inside to sleep a little longer.

A couple hours later the rest of our group is awake and I've told them about my missing car. We go outside (of course there is no longer any snow and it's a beautiful spring day) and we find out that Brian's car is missing as well. We then decide that the best course of action would be to wander around the neighborhood in search of our cars. We walk around for a couple hours getting more and more pissed off that we haven't found them. While walking we notice that several hillsides and cul-de-sacs have been made into impromptu parkinglots. I then remember the contest that we had entered the day before and pull out the flyer for it that was still in my pocket. On the flyer are written these words: "Come fly away, away ..... with us!" Creepy, no? After looking at the flyer I look into the beautiful clear blue sky and am almost hit by a hover crane. That's right, it's a giant flying crane like something out of a SciFi constuction movie. Anyway, after this it all becomes clear. This was the contest, they hide our cars, using the hover cranes to transport them, and we search for them, the first one to find their car wins. This is when I wake up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?