.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

December 12, 2005

Aunt Julie Strikes Again

I spent most of the day performing my duties as the out of work aunt, in other words attempting to entertain a cranky 11 month old. It really wasn't bad at all but it was draining. He did give me a shock when I went into the kitchen to put some stuff away and he starts screaming from the other room. I picked him up and figured he'd just bumped his head on something but then he sneezes mid heart wrenching bawl and blood and drool come flying out of his mouth and down his chin. Ok, so it wasn't that much blood but it shocked me enough to have brief flashes of loose baby teeth run through my head. Fortunately, he eventually calmed down enough to let me inspect his mouth which proved to be perfectly alright except for the tiny little cut on the inside of his lower lip. Nothing to cry over at all, unfortunately no one had told DJ that.

In other news, I've got my first interview tomorrow, it's a little bit scary but I was told today that it would take 45 minutes to drive out there. I'm not so sure I want that as my commute. I'd much prefer to work in Denver where it's likely I'll be able to bike or possibly walk to work. Ah well, its good practice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?