.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

December 10, 2004

Deep Fried Haggis

I'm feeling aweful today. Maybe it's the shrimp I had yesterday, one of them tasted a little funny. Maybe it's because I didn't have dinner last night cause it took me an hour and a half to get to the movie theatre (that would usually have taken me 15 minutes) to see a 2.5 hour movie (Ray, it was a great flick and now makes me want to go buy all of his music). Maybe it's the caviar that I just sampled that came in a gift basket from a work client (I'm not really a caviar person, tastes a bit like rotten anchovy to me). Maybe it's because I stayed up till 3am last night finishing a book cause I just couldn't freakin' put it down. Whatever it is, the adjective that could best describe me at the current moment is "bleh".

On the upside, my non productivity from yesterday produced a wish list on Amazon.com so, eh hem Rents, if you're looking for ideas for me for x-mas you can look here. I'll try to add things when i think of them.

And to continue the randomness of this post... One of my coworkers sent this to me the other day. Apparently the chippies are finally catching up with those Scots! But man, what I wouldn't give for a big bag of 'chips' covered in brown sauce right now. mmmmmmm

Comments:
Part 1: upset stomach
Part 2: mmm chips & brown sauce

Julie, you're gonna kill yourself!

-Tommy
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?