.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

November 10, 2004

BLINK

In my new obsession of learning all things HTML I have since discovered the enjoyment of blinking text!!! This is great! I'm sure you are all having a wonderful time reading it as well!! Well I guess if you are using Internet Explorer it's not a problem since those silly people over there at IE don't seem to understand the enjoyment and fullfillment that one can receive by making their webpage extremely annoying. Here is what HTML for the World Wide Web 4 has to say on the subject of blinking tags:
Blinking text is considered a bit gauche in the sophisticated world of Web design. You might want to be careful where and how much you use it.

Internet Explorer does not recognize the BLINK tag and probably never will. Could it be because the BLINK tag was one of the driving factors behind arch rival Netscaps's rise to fame?

I'm glad that giant computer companies are just as petty as the rest of us, but could someone please explain to me how blinking helped Netscape's rise to fame exactly?

Comments:
I think there's a problem with your website. Some of the text only appears for about half the time. Maybe it's broken? It's kinda like someone playing with a lightswitch and it's driving me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room with a dot on the wall and told me to count it. One, one, one, one... it just about drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?