.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

October 21, 2004

Bali photos numero ultimo

Here's the last installment from Bali. There are several things that I didn't get a picture of in Bali that I really wish I had.

1) Balinese (like most south east asians i guess) like to fit as many people as possible on their little motorcycles. I thing that I saw an entire family of 5 on one once.

2) Geremy and I passed a guy on street with a bicycle loaded up with little baby chickens, there must have been a least a hundred all in their little individual cages and every one of them was dyed a different pastel color.

3) There aren't any pictures of us surfing :( I think that we all did pretty well considering the waves were pretty choppy. Also, I don't think that Geremy had ever been on a surf board before, and he really did great!

4) I didn't take any pictures of us really haggling, we were pros by the end of the trip. We were all over those coconuts man!

5) I was so sad when my battery died right at the beginning of the Balinese dance, I really wish i could have gotten some video of that. Even the womens eye movements were synchronize it was really awesome, probably the coolest type of dancing I've ever seen.

6) I also wish I had gotten a picture of Jessica's pen pal, or maybe Jess's face as she accidentally walked by the section of the temple where all the men from the village go to bath naked.

7) And of course I should have gotten a picture of Geremy at the pool in Waka Namya with about 6 flowers placed oh so fashionably in his hair.


So many missed opportunities, oh well. Hope you all like the pictures I did manage to get.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?