.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

October 18, 2004

Selemat Pagi or is it Siang?

Well, I was pummeled by waves, stalked by street hawkers, laid out by Bali belly, bowled over by pedestrian masses, and nearly nabbed by a deranged speed boat driver, but none of these hinderances could stop me from taking nearly 500 pictures!!! Though i clearly went for quantity over quality it will still take me a while to go through them and pick out the really good ones. I do hope to have to first installment up tomorrow however, so get your work done today :-)

I had an amazing time in both Bali and Hong Kong and Jessica, I don't think that I could ever fully repay you for 1) inspiring me to make the trip 2) doing practically all of the planning and organizing and 3) showing me such a great time in Hong Kong including allowing me to take over your pull out couch for most of a week. Terima kasih, terima kasih, terima kasih, terima kasih!!!

There are many stories and I hope to put them all up here eventually but that will have to wait till my brain is less addled by jet lag and lack of sleep. I got into NYC last night and grabbed a quick 5 hrs sleep at my Aunt and Uncle's, before getting up a 5:30 this morning to catch my plane to Dulles and am now back at work. I haven't even been home yet!!

Anyway, those of you who know Jessica may have already seen this picture but it's just too funny not to share with you all, also, it's the only picture from our trip that I have access to at the moment.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?