.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 29, 2004

"You fool us, shame on you, shame on you"

Hey so I haven't really been in a blogging mood recently at work and add that to the fact that all of my pictures are on my laptop, and I'm never in the mood to post at home and basically you get nothing. So quick wrap up, went to Assateague Island with Matt, Catherine, Tom, Jon, Jessica, Robin and several of their friends. We had a great time and it was beautiful! one day i'll upload my pictures and you will all be able to see them. I got a semi base tan for my trip to Bali and Hong Kong next week, I was so pale I could wear all black and still reflect car headlights!

I'm so psyched for Bali and Hong Kong!! Hey Brian can I come borrow your flash card sometime this weekend maybe? I also found out that I can use my battery charger in both places so I don't need a power converter, I do however need a plug adapter, but those are like 2 bucks and I'm hoping I can find one at an airport. Other than that the only thing I'm sort of worried about is that Independence Air might have some upper weight limit for checked luggage. I ran into this problem when I was flying from London to Edinburgh on British Midlands, I think I had to pay an extra 35 pounds to get my over weight bag on the plane and considering the ticket itself was only like 40 pounds I was a little pissed. Anyway, considering i'm only going for a week and a half instead of 6 months and I don't think I'll need to pack too many sweaters, I think I'll be OK.

In other news, the first Presidential Debate is tomorrow evening and in it's honor here is an old clip from the Daily Show which I hope you will all appreciate. Go see it, it's really funny. (you might have to hit reload on your browser to get it to start, atleast, I have to on Mozilla for some reason.)

I must admit that I'm not sure I really like either candidate but as Democracy is the exercise in choosing the least of a two evils, I am happy to help in any way I can, and then leave the country if Bush wins.

Here's another lost Australia picture, sorry I'll get new ones up soon I hope. And yes that's me on top :-)


Comments:
A) I used my Spidey web slinging abilities and beautifully leaped onto the top, then called my magic carpet to come and lightly place me on the ground again.

B) I climbed up between them, like climbing up a door frame (don't know if you've seen it done before). It was fine getting up but it was a little scary getting down.

You choose which answer to believe :-)
 
You can have the flash card any time, just give me a call.

Brian
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?