.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 13, 2004

Valar and Beleriand

Not too much happening this last weekend. I'm currently reading The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. Mostly because I was bored and picked up the book, but also because I guess you can't really consider yourself a Tolkien aficionado unless you've read it. It's not the most exciting read ever but if you have an interest in anthropology it can be really interesting. Mostly for the linguistics and the mythology. Otherwise I wouldn't really recommend it for anyone other than die hard Tolkien Fans.

Here's another random picture from the vaults. I took it this summer on one of my many travels. That's right, at the National Zoo.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?