.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

September 22, 2004

Knee, Drink and Sunset

Becca has knee surgery today. It's scary but she should be her old crazy running self soon. I can't say that I know how it feels, but I bet it's awefull to not be able to do what you love so much for so long. Get better soon, Becca!!

Also, today is Catherine's Happy Hour to raise money for the Lombardi Cancer Center. If there is anyone who reads this blog and not unrequited narcissism (I doubt there are many) if you're in the area and feel like hanging out with some cool people and doing your bit for charity, please come. I'll be there as soon as I can make it.

Here is an old picture from Darwin, Australia. It never made it into my photo albums cause it's from one of the last rolls I took there. I was at this time travelling on a month long camping/site seeing trip through Australia with a group of about 30 other University of Mebourne international students. Anyway, we had heard that the sunsets in Darwin were amazing. But the best place to see them were on the beach which was about 2 miles from our hostel. Anyway, we were running late and the directions we got to get to the beach were awfull so we ended up having to break into this fenced off concert venue and hop the second fence to finally get to the beach. We made it just as the sunset was at it's prettiest. This is a picture of the rest of my food group posing in front of the sunset.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?