.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

November 08, 2004

Putting up my dukes!

Scott and I went to see Motorcycle Diaries yesterday. It was a brilliant story but I think that Scott and I both agreed that it probably made a better book than it did a movie (even though neither of us have read the book). The movie was full of heart wrenching pictures of the poor and down trodden of south america which served as a sort of look into the formation of the man that became the famous Che Guevara. Not knowing practically anything about Senor Guevara before the movie, and still not knowing anything about his later life, I'm a little confused as to how this Argentinian Med Student became a Cuban Revolutionary leader. The one thing that I was not confused about after seeing this movie, however, was that Gael Garcia Bernal is hott! Arati, who saw Alfie this weekend, and I are currently in a who is hotter fued at work. She is a die hard Jude Law fan while I tend to back Gael Garcia in the sheer sexiness category. Sadly, I do not have much ammunition in my fight since it seems that Gael does not photograph as well as Jude but alas I will fight to the bitter end.


Comments:
yeah, he's HOTT! I think he's dating Natalie Portman
 
It looks like Arati has a few more people in her corner:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6514388/
 
Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?