.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

October 19, 2006

That's a negative

Gentlemen, this is why it takes women so long to buy clothes. Negative sizes, good grief! But the big problem is every time we want to buy a new pair of pants we have to bring at least two pairs of every style we're looking at into the changing room with us. I was just as excited as anyone else would be when I could fit into a '2' after the marathon, but I would have no problem converting to a 14 if I could cut down on my changing room time by half. Today in women's fashion, sizes mean absolutely nothing. I find it incredibly frustrating that any man can go into a store and find exactly the size of pants that he wants, buy it, and walk out, while women have to spend an hour trying 2-3 sizes of each of 5 different styles. Please, stop the insanity!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?