.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

April 03, 2006

This time I can't wear flip flops

So here I am, at work once again.

I had a great time being back home but unfortunately it was way too short. I did get to see the cherry blossoms on peak day, they are as beautiful as ever. Also, Brian and I went to Great Falls on friday and had a cute little picnic on the rocks by the river. Rolls, swiss cheese, pepperoni and a bottle of red between us, it was awesome. On sat. since my flight left from BWI, Brian got us tickets to the Baltimore Aquarium, which was a lot of fun. I haven't been since elementary school and it's changed quite a bit. We watched a pretty cool dolphin show and decided that being a dolphin trainer would be a pretty awesome job. All I need is a whistle and a wetsuit and I'm ready! Also, I got to amaze Brian with my random knowledge of fish and reptiles since there was a whole exhibit on Australia. Admit it Brian, you were totally amazed :)

It was also the visit of dinners. Two dinners at the rents for my childhood favorites, dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant in Adams Morgan with some of Brian's buds, dinner at Paya Thai for girl talk with Becca and Na, and since my dinner schedule was full Brian's parents had us over for homemade pie, which was excellent.

And now here I am working, learning some new databases and meeting some new people, who all seem very nice. But alas, my lunch hour is almost over and I better go. No good slacking off on the first day! (I'll save that for tomorrow :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?