.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

March 24, 2006

I swear, I didn't know it was illegal

So for those of you who don't know, I'll be back in Virginia next week. Just a quick short visit since I doubt I'll have time after a start work again. I'm coming in tues afternoon and leaving sat evening. I hope to see everyone!

Yesterday I had to drive all the way out to Boulder to get a drug screen. If you've never had a drug screen before, it's much less exciting than it sounds. You go, you sign forms, you pee, and you leave. I do however think that women get the short end of the stick. The worst part though is carrying an open cup of urine around and handing it off to some nice young man. I don't want nice young men handling my waste products! Yuck. Other than that, it's same ol' same ol' for me until Tuesday. Walking to the library and back, having coffee and reading, skiing on the weekend, and listening to the random cat whining outside the apartment two doors down. Where did that cat come from anyway?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Vistablind Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?